[obol] Re: Coos/Curry birds of late

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tim Janzen <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 05:14:57 -0800

Tim,

We have had Elegants into early November the last two years in Coos County
also. I suppose if there were later records they would be in Curry and may
be in the last few years. Probably searching eBird would be the best bet.

Tim

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Tim Janzen <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Tim,

This may be the latest record of Elegant Tern in Oregon in the fall. BOGR
gives the latest fall record as being 13 Nov 1983. Do you (or anyone else)
know of any records in previous years later than Nov. 17?

Sincerely,

Tim Janzen