[obol] Common Ground Dove - Wireless Rd.

  • From: Mike Patterson <celata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'OBOL' <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swalalahos <swalalahos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 13:37:03 -0800

Steve Warner and Susan Boac were able to relocate the COMMON
GROUND DOVE while I was away buying cracked corn. I put in
about 1.5hr in to looking without success.

AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN seen soaring with gulls. AMERICAN PIPITS.

I will return after my nap.

Those choosing to chase: The area where the bird is being seen is
an active industrial area. Stay on the roadway. Do not trespass.
Do not block the roads. Be polite. Do not anger the cow guy.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR