[obol] Re: Cliff-nesting Cliff Swallows

  • From: "Marcia F. Cutler" <marciafcutler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:01:12 -0700

Okay, this is a fairly vague which is why I didn't answer at first. About 6-10
years ago, while on the road between Alsea and Alsea Falls, I recall seeing
swallows along a rocky hillside just above the road. I can't remember what
kind, but they were probably either Cliff or Barn Swallows because I remember
thinking they may be nesting on the hillside.

Marcia F. Cutler
Corvallis