[obol] Chapel Dr (Philomath) SWAINSON"S HAWK and Philomath sewage ponds Western Kingbird

  • From: Field <potlatch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 06:55:15 -0700

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Philomath Sewage Ponds, on my way there I spotted a lone Swainson's Hawk circling over chapel Dr!! For more details see link.
At the Sewage ponds I had a Western Kingbird on the fence to the north of the NW pond and a Yellow-headed Blackbird on the dike in between the 1st and 2nd ponds. For photos, see link.

   Isaac Denzer.

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol