[obol] Central Oregon Say's Phoebe

  • From: Charles Gates <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:07:20 -0800

Today, with inches of snow covering the ground and temps dipping into single digits, I was surprised to find a Say's Phoebe feeding on spider eggs (I presume) under the eves of the Powell Butte Grange Hall east of Redmond. Photo can be seen on the ECAS Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/East-Cascades-Audubon-Society-153526518047351/.

--
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for
sure that just ain't so.

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,