[obol] Re: CBCs

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:39:05 -0800

The Coos Bay CBC will be "taking a year off".   The compiler has been doing
this count for 15 years and was hoping to be able to take a break and do
some other CBCs.  Also, the number of folks helping out on the count has
dwindled the past few years to the point where it is difficult to cover the
circle.  Over half our attendees are from out-of-town so I figured giving
all participants a chance to do a different count may help get some more
out-of-towners to come over for the count in 2015.

Happy CBCing all!

Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay