[obol] C Gr-Dove continues

  • From: Thomas Love <tlove@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:43:51 +0000

Not seeing recent reports, I wanted to mention for those chasing the
GREAT-CRESTED FLYCATCHER, that after first hearing, then seeing it late Tuesday
afternoon (as reported by Tom Crabtree), I decided to run down to Yachats where
I was pretty quickly able to find the COMMON GROUND-DOVE on the east side of
the playground behind/south of the Presbyterian Church. It seemed to suddenly
appear then disappear, twice. Lots of sparrows there too, but in the stiff
wind and short time I had I was unable to find other than crowns and juncos.

Tom L.