[obol] Bring back the pollinators, I did!!

  • From: roger freeman <carrotguy55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 15:31:55 -0700

I guess in time, and honor, of National Pollinator Week .... I find that I
have made a contribution in a not so direct way.   While patrolling my
property yesterday, I checked on a recently placed Screech Owl box hoping
to maybe spot something poking up its head.   To my dismay (?), I observed
the box was crammed full of honeybees, making themselves quite comfortable.
  Whether it is just a transient swarm, or intentional squatters .. I guess
time will tell.

Roger Freeman
Silverton, OR