[obol] Black and White Warbler at Malheur

  • From: Tim Blount <harneybirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:40:01 -0700

Hi All,

This evening I was able to get photos of a Black and White Warbler at
Malheur NWR HQ. The bird was staying in the cottonwoods at the picnic bench
corner of the main yard. Lots of activity. I spent most of the day in
Fields in a work capacity but did bird the area. The oasis was full of
warblers and others but nothing out of the ordinary. I have posted a photo
of the Black and White Warbler. The fields Harris's Sparrow photo has also
been posted along with other photos at www.harneybirder.com. It's getting
fun out there!!!!

Cheers!

Tim Blount