[obol] Bird Images

  • From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 09:56:00 -0800

Is there someone out there in Oregon who is a bird photographer who wants to show what they can do.  Well, SHOW ME!  I seem to be running out of bird photographers here in Central Oregon.  I NEED 30 or more decent (I don't need Perfect Photos) photos of birds.  These are 'bird shots' which will be shown before our East Cascades Audubon meetings on the third Thursday of each month.  PLEASE let me know if you want to show.  We will even accept photos of bird PAINTINGS/ETCHINGS (done that before).  Of course they all must be YOUR work.

Thank you.

Kevin Smith