[obol] Big Day Record

  • From: BILL ROSIE <watice@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 22:33:17 +0000

I recently came across some info about Mitch Lysinger and others who set a new
big day record in Ecuador on 10/8/15. Here is the link:
https://www.gofundme.com/75kz367k

It is a worthwhile read if this kind of thing appeals to you. To give you an
incentive, they listed a whopping 425 species in one day! My Oh My. I have
been to the country 3x and my list is about the same as they did in one day.
Goes to show what local pros can do which visitors can't..........

Bill Tice: Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and avoiding chores.