[obol] Re: Benton (OR) Co Curlew negative

  • From: "Karan Fairchild" <alderspr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>, <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:29:25 -0700

No curlew for us either.  We actually arrived at the ponds about 9am, it was
Kim Nelson and Will Wright that Lars saw arriving as he left, but they
didn't see it either, neither did Hendrik Herlyn, who arrived shortly after
us.  Several people also looked in nearby fields with no luck.

Karan Fairchild