[obol] Bayocean Hearing last night

  • From: Marg <mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:30:29 -0800

Hi Birders, I went to the Hearing in Tillamook but only stayed until 9 o'clock PM. I gave the photos of the DICKCISSEL and
NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD that birders sent and talked about birding at Bayocean Spit and how it influenced my life.
The Tillamook County Department of Community Development accepted the photos and many people there were interested
in the birding. Most wanted the zoning Recreational Natural. One man who had property there said people camped on
his land and misused it. Let you later what was decided.
Marg Tweelinckx Cape Meares