[obol] Attn: Combs & Contreras re: EWEB

  • From: "Diane Trainer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dtoregon@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birder's Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:01:41 -0700

Barbara Combs (and Alan Contreras), I started a conversation with EWEB on
Facebook regarding a guard at the wetlands. I received the following reply:

"Is this the wetlands at EWEB's Roosevelt location? I have confirmed that the
walking path that goes around that property is open to the public, and
certainly available to birders! We ask that people don't actually walk through
the wetland area itself, but you are more than welcome to use the path on site
and to park in the parking lot there. Please let me know if I have
misunderstood your question."

Barbara, was this where you encountered the guard? If not, where exactly did
you meet up with a guard. If yea or nay, and you are on Facebook, you could
join the discussion there. If not on Facebook could you please provide me with