[obol] Article Written by William L. Finley Nature Magazine 1924

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:42:43 -0700

My sister who lives in Olympia, Wa. recently sent me two magazines called
"Nature Magazine" one from 1924 and one from 1925. When looking through the
articles I ran across one written by William L. Finley and his wife Irene
Finley. It's on Seal Lions on the Oregon Coast at Three Arch Rocks. I
thought you might find it interesting. Jim Leonard. ( note: In case you
are not familiar with the wildlife refuges of Oregon William L. Finley
National Wildlife Refuge located a few miles south of Corvallis was named
after this author. Hope you find it interesting, Jim Leonard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/WilliamLFinleyArticle1924?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOut3-2B4fbTkgE&feat=directlink