[obol] American White Pelican at TRNWR yesterday - update

  • From: M E French <m.french512@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 07:33:34 -0700

We walked down the dike road and got a bit closer to the AMERICAN WHITE
PELICANs, our count was 17.  They took off around 8am flying South.  Also
good views of the EARED GREBEs from the dike road.  One SPOTTED SANDPIPER
seen from overlook near the largest pond.  EAGLET is quite active in the
nest and can be viewed from the dike road. **

** **

-Mary & Doug.