[obol] American Dipper feeding young, Schooner Creek 5-20-2013

  • From: "dawn" <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcbno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:56:45 -0400

Thought you might enjoy this short series of pix of a hungry fledgling AMERICAN
DIPPER and his dad on Schooner Creek just east of Lincoln City.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/villaesc/media/Birds/IMG_7734_1_zpsb8541cef.jpg.html

http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/villaesc/media/Birds/IMG_7733_1_zps16ad6b95.jpg.html

http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/villaesc/media/Birds/IMG_7729_1_zps7bd25cc1.jpg.html

Photo of the creek where I found them (birds not seen in pic):
http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/villaesc/media/Birds/IMG_7725_1_zps81589857.jpg.html

Nowhere near a bridge, but a good bank on the opposite side - I didn't locate
the nest.

dawn
Lincoln City/Nelscott
Blogging About the Coast
dvillabirds.blogspot.com
Sometimes things come when you stop looking