[obol] Re: ADV: X-bills 1000 Acres

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jdmjeremy@xxxxxxxxx>, "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:42:51 -0700

Jeremy, I think more people know this location as Sandy River Delta, which may help you get your answer.

Pamela Johnston

-----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Breese
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 7:11 PM
To: OBOL
Subject: ADV: [obol] X-bills 1000 Acres

This morning around 8:30 with my Ornithology class I observed approximately 18 Red Crossbills feeding vigorously in a Black Cottonwood not far from the large parking lot on the left. The only other notable sighting was a single W. Kingbird in the SE area going towards the power lines. Still waiting to see the E. Kingbird pair.

Does anyone know the usual date that pair has been arriving?

Jeremy Breese
Sent from my iPhone