[obol] Re: ADV: Re: Way off-topic: Eagle steals video camera, creates cinematic masterpiece

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>, <withgott@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'OBOL'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 17:01:24 -0800

It's only a link! He warned us it's off-topic! If Jay had sent us the video we'd have to exile him, but this isn't much of an infraction. Now I've got to go watch it on my phone...

Pamela Johnston

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Crabtree
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:35 PM
To: withgott@xxxxxxxxxxx ; 'OBOL'
Subject: ADV: [obol] Re: Way off-topic: Eagle steals video camera, creates cinematic masterpiece

Nice film.  You can tell it's from Australia as everything is upside down.

I vote for a reprimand, not a suspension.

Tom Crabtree, Bend