[obol] Re: A one-eyed Barred Owl and a conundrum of feathered remains

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard W. Musser" <mussermcevoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 15:09:25 -0800

Thanks Dick - from what I could tell most of the action occurred about 12
feet off the ground.  With that, I ruled out coyote etc because the branch
did not look accessible to most four legged critters.   I did not note the
absence of chewed feathers.  Great tip, I will definitely look for that in
the future.  Best to you, hope you had a great Thanksgiving - Jack

--
Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon