[obe-members] Re: here you go

  • From: Learn Photography Kelowna and Okanagan <kelowna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:20:43 -0800

Hi John,

I know I said I would bring something from Learn Photography - but forget
what it was. Did you make a note???

Cheers
Mary
Learn Photography

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM, John Hudson <john.hudson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fellow OBErs;

As promised, (I know you have been waiting) this is my reminder that I
volunteered to seek small prizes for our Christmas party.

If you are inclined to use this opportunity to promote yourself I would be
happy to collect your gift at the Wednesday Nov 21st meeting.

Cheers

John Hudson

Advertising sales

Westside Weekly…Kelowna Daily Courier…Courier Extra…Okanagan
Saturday....Okanagan Sunday...Penticton Herald….Herald Extra…Off Centre….

Ph 250 470 0768

Cell 250 808 9088

550 Doyle Avenue

Kelowna B.C.