[obe-members] Updated Speaker List

  • From: "Bo Skapski" <bo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:31:31 -0800

Hi, All:

Once again, I won’t be there Wednesday morning.  I have something called
“Walking Pneumonia” which means I can do a bit of work now but getting up at
5:30 to make the meeting is pretty much against doctor’s orders.

The speakers for this week are Desmond Dobroskay and Neil Corless.  Please let
me know if you will be needing the projector before 4 PM Tuesday.

I have updated the speaker list, due to some members leaving or taking leaves
of absence.  There is still time to make some changes, so let me know.

If it’s your turn to speak, please remember to bring a gift.

If anyone has ideas for good guest speakers, please let me know.

Cheers!

Bo

 <http://www.emailstationery.com/links/Bo_Skapski/boknowshomes> Bo Knows Homes
Real Estate Team

 <http://www.emailstationery.com/links/Bo_Skapski/meet> Bo Skapski / Century 21
Assurance Realty Ltd. / 251 Harvey Ave., Kelowna, BC VIY6C2 / Tel: 250.878.3878
/ Toll Free: 1.888.301.2121 / info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Gallagher's Canyon Office
/ 3970 Gallagher's Dr. E / Kelowna, BC VIW3Z8 / Tel: 250.860.9000 / Fax:
250.860.9002 / View My Profile

JPEG image

JPEG image