[obe-members] Re: OBE DIRECTORY - LAST CHANCE FOR CHANGES!!!

  • From: Wes Forgione <wes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:38:24 +0000

Hey Gord,

What time does the tourney start and end?

Sincerely,

Wes J. Forgione
221 3011 Louie Dr.
Westbank, B.C. V4T3E3
ph. 250 768-0717 fax 250 768-5854
e-mail: wes@xxxxxxx<mailto:wes@xxxxxxx>
website: www.porrelli.ca<http://www.porrelli.ca/>

[cid:image003.png@01CC26AF.49D7E640]
This e-mail message and the information contained herein are subject to
solicitor/client privilege and confidentiality, intended only for the use of
the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this facsimile transmission or the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify
us immediately by (collect) telephone or return e-mail and erase all copies of
the original message.