[obe-members] Downtown After 5

  • From: Andrew Deans <andrewd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:09:41 +0000

Hi Everybody,

We are hosting Downtown After 5 this week, great way to network, and possibly
add new members!  Below is a little blurb what it's all about.  Please share
with your networks if you can :)

The Kelowna Rockets are proud to be hosting another Downtown After 5 with
Prospera Place and Manhattan Point!

Join us, and everyone else, for the Downtown Kelowna After 5 (#DKAfter5) on
January 28th, 2015. The Kelowna Rockets will help kick off the new year with
another awesome party in Manhattan Point Restaurant - Prospera Place (1223
Water St.).  As usual, the event runs from 5-7pm.

We'll have wine from Pellar Estates Winery, Summerhill Pyramid Winery & Monte
Creek Ranch; beer from Labatt Brewing Co., and delicious appetizers from
Manhattan Point Restaurant.  Not to mention awesome door prizes including:
tickets to upcoming concerts,  and Rockets tickets. Don't forget those business
cards!  There will also be free parking in the Prospera Parking lot for the
event - thanks Impark!

Now, all of this goodness is going to cost you. Two drink tickets and
appetizers for only $10... not bad if we don't say so ourselves. Or bring a
couple of friends and get a deal ($25 for a group of three). No plastic allowed
at these events... Canadian cash or cheque ONLY at the door please. Change
burning a hole in your pocket? Great! We appreciate exact change. Makes things
easier for us.

See you there!

*****
For more information, and to sign up for monthly Downtown Kelowna After 5
reminders, visit
www.downtownkelowna.com/after5<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downtownkelowna.com%2Fafter5&h=vAQEZ_cpn&enc=AZMmc-1lnuTw9VWtV23zIZDL4JAHYA6gRxqV3MbKMrkJ6bBuSUo1eosWSdfEQbybDCw&s=1>

Downtown Kelowna After 5 Policies:

We encourage this to be an adult only event. Paying attendees will be issued
two (2) complimentary tickets that can be redeemed for alcoholic (must be 19+)
and/or non-alcoholic beverages.

1. Additional drink tickets may NOT be purchased.
2. Drink tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Drink tickets are valid for only the event in which they are issued and have
no cash value.
4. Admission tickets are not sold in advance, only at the door with cash or
cheque made payable to Downtown Kelowna Association.

Thanks,

Andrew Deans | Ticket Sales Executive | Kelowna Rockets Hockey Club

101-1223 Water Street, Kelowna BC, V1Y 9V1
Office 250.979.0863 | Fax 250.860.7880
andrewd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:andrewd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.kelownarockets.com<http://www.kelownarockets.com/>