[obe-members] Christmas Party reach out

  • From: "John Hudson" <john.hudson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:24:09 -0800

Good Morning OBE'rs;

This is an opportunity you have surely all been waiting for!

Through this email you have the ability to reach out to your friends and
colleagues in the Okanagan Business Excellence and reward them for their
fellowship and support throughout the past year.

Or.. You can consider this a blatant suck up to get gifts for the Christmas
party!

Either way I am asking you to donate some small token that represents your
business. In turn you will be recognized for your effort and earn an
incredible amount of Karma points.

How do you do this , you ask?

Simply respond to this address john.hudson@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:john.hudson@xxxxxxxx> and in the subject line put OBE Gift.

This way I will be able to keep track of who is helping out. Would you could
bring your prize to the meeting on November 18th? This would be hugely
helpful.

(I will send out a surprise reminder later)

Cheers

John Hudson

Advertising sales

Westside Weekly.Kelowna Daily Courier.Courier Extra.Okanagan
Saturday....Okanagan Sunday...Penticton Herald..Herald Extra.Off Centre..

Ph 250 470 0768

Cell 250 808 9088

550 Doyle Avenue

Kelowna B.C.