[obe-executive] Re: Fwd: Re: Application to the OBE

  • From: "OBE Vice Chair" <vicechair@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:55:30 -0700

I feel he needs to pick one or the other.
I am not comfortable with a "temporary" brief including the physio/kines.
Once a brief has been approved - it would be very difficult to remove
something from it - it would also preclude someone from the physio/kines
industry to coming out to the group knowing it is already covered albeit
temporary. The group is about relationships and he would be building a
relationship based on the full brief and it would be unfair for someone else
to come and take over a portion of the brief when relationships are already
associated with another member.
I don't think we should go there. My 2 cents

Date: 2015-08-06 10:46
From: Kyle Marriott <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "membership@xxxxxxx" <membership@xxxxxxx>

Hi Sarah, so is there a physio or sports medicine currently in the OBE?
If not can I include kinesiology/sports rehab until the organization accepts
a physio/kines business? I could really use the help in the kinesiology dept
now as I just expanded into that field and that is where I could use the
most referrals at this time. If that is not ok I will still love to join
under boot camps and personal training. :)

Thank you,
Kyle Marriott
All Out Fitness

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2015, at 9:34 AM, membership@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Kyle!

I hope you are having an awesome August. You were so great at the last
OBE meeting, I can see you have already won the hearts of the
membership!

Part of my process is bringing your application to the executive
counsel. Your business brief was discussed ( Boot Camps, Personal
Training, Sports Rehab) and you have been approved to apply for
Personal Training and Boot Camps as your seat. we would like to keep
Sports Rehab off of your application as it could interfere with
prospective seats such as a physiotherapist or sports medicine clinic.

I wanted to run this by you before I submit your application to the
rest of the membership. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks and speak soon!

Sarah