[oakleafsunjgroup]

  • From: "ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:25:14 GMT

Hope all is well and everyone had a great time at the party last night! I need
to know what to do. I am unable to attend until after March 12th, if the doctor
releases me. I am afraid I will feel lost as a member of this church. Can
someone get me in touch with Russell or Tyra Ballard to direct me in which
service I will be need in when I return. I would prefer the 9AM. I also would
be willing to go to the next or another campuses Discover West Ridge, if there
are classes already scheduled(?). If anyone could help me with the adjustment
or get in touch with Tyra and/or Russell please feel free to give them my
e-mail and/or phone number. I have plenty of time, but do not forget about me!
Blessings,Lynne
The New &#34;Skinny&#34; Fruit
How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4f2ff107bf9b7e371a2st02duc