[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: absent

  • From: "ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:41:12 GMT

May stop by on the way back from the office today or tomorrow and deliver it to
Rev Stoner. Talk later.
Blessings,Lynne
From: Sandra Chin <sandychin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:54:42 -0400

Lynne,

You have been missed.  When are you coming back?

congratulations on Shorter U.  wat are you studying?

Sandy

From: ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:43:44 +0000
To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] absent

Hello all and I hope everything is well.Due to consoling friends on 9-11,
meeting on 9-18 from 2-6 in Alphretta, meeting 9-25 in Atlanta at 1, and going
out of town 10-1 to Tennessee my stress level is up and family life (yard work,
house work, animals, friends, and kids) are on the back burner - sorry! Good
news to add to the stress level though Shorter University has accepted my
application for my Masters and dissertation.Keep thinking of me,Blessings to

57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
ConsumerLifestyles.org

http://www.netzero.net/freeemail?refcd=NZTAGOUT1FREM0210