[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: WestRidge Singles Group Meeting July 8th

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 06:56:27 -0400

Hi Amy,

I'm praying for your physical health, this is Satan attacking what he can. I'm
praying that God will use this to increase your faith and further prepare you
in some way!

I hope you can make it this evening so we can pray over you, but we'll have a
special prayer time for you if you don't.

-Andy

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into
compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant
trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of
this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she
waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and
doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be
glorified through her life.

Mark 5:34
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed
from your suffering." (NIV)

Luke 8:50
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she
will be healed." (NIV)

Psalm 30:2
LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. (NIV)