[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: This weekend

  • From: msilvergirl28@xxxxxxx
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:11:03 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry I have been out of the loop lately.  I don't know when I'll be back.
Hopefully, it will be in the next few weeks.  Those of you who saw me this
morning probably saw that I wasn't myself.  Just please pray for an unspoken
request and please keep my son on the prayer list too.  As of now, he's moved
into my parents house.  I hate that it's come down to that, but it's the best
thing for the emotional health of all three of us.  It's killing me though.
You can take the other things off the prayer list.  Mark's ex-wife is doing
well and will be going back to work this week.

Wendy