[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Request & Update 7/24/201

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:58:54 -0400

-        Laurie's friend/coworker Robin & her husband need our prayers.  He
was involved in a fiery crash where 3 people died.  He's is having trouble
coping. Thank you for your prayers for this family.

-        Melanie's niece is waiting on test results from an MRI. She is only
15 and having bad migraines.

         Update: Just wanted to let you know our niece's MRI came back clean
thankfully now just going to do some testing to find

                           the cause of her headaches. Thank you for the
prayers.

AJ

770-686-1395

JPEG image