[oakleafsunjgroup] JG meeting 4/26

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:27:19 -0400

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been approaching work with an attitude that you are working for Jesus this week!

The meeting this week will be at Barbara's at 6:00 and the menu will be Mexican. Here's the food list:

Barbara - taquitos
Mike - chips and salsa, shredded cheese
Andy- taco shells and tortillas
Suzan - taco meat
Randy - drinks
Karen - chicken enchilada surprise
Vikki- lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
Sheila - beans

If you aren't signed up to bring anything, either take the week off or bring a simple dessert. I hope to see you all there for the next-to- last week of our Crown study.

-Andy
If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.