[oagitm] Re: call for nominations- please respond by October 12th.

  • From: "Cummings, David" <davidcu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'julie.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <julie.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:10:07 -0700

I nominate Phil Lind

-----Original Message-----
From: oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Julie PEARSON
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:39 PM
To: oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oagitm] call for nominations- please respond by October 12th.

Hello All- Eric White and I are the members of this years nominating committee.
 This email is a call for nominations for the Secretary/Treasure  position.  To
date we have three folks who have been nominated:

 Ken Clever (Josephine)

 Larry Harker (AOC)

Ida Salazar (City of Salem)

Here is some information you may find helpful in deciding on your nomination:

Section C - Eligibility for Elected Office

1.        Anyone who is currently a delegate from a Regular Member
organization, and has primary responsibility for information technology
management at the organization, shall be eligible for election to an
office in the Association. Second in command of large organizations
(greater than 75 IT staff) are also eligible.

2.        A candidate for an elected office shall be nominated only if
he/she has given assurance of service if elected.

A description of the duties for the position are listed on the bylaws page:

 http://www.oagitm.org/bylaws.html

Please let either Eric or I know if you have questions,

Julie

Julie Pearson - Ruthven, CIO
Information Services Division
Oregon Secretary of State