[oagitm] Re: User experience with Drupal

  • From: LEYBA Heidi M <HLEYBA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'grace.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <grace.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:38:15 -0800

Hello Grace,

Our agency maintains several sites on the Drupal platform, and I would be happy
to share our experience with the content management system.  Feel free to
contact me, or maybe we can connect at the OAGITM conference next week.

Heidi
Heidi Leyba | IS Manager | Lane Council of Governments | 859 Willamette, Suite
500, Eugene, OR  97401
Office: 541.682.4452 | Cell: 541.513.2051  | Fax 541.682.4099