[oagitm] SANS-Partnership Simulcast special: SANS SEC566 (20 Critical Security Controls) Oct. 21-25...

  • From: "MASSE Theresa A * CIO" <theresa.a.masse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:50:03 +0000

OAGITM Members:

Please note the deeply discounted security course available through the SANS
Partnership program- - and share this info with folks in your organization.

Regards,

Theresa A. Masse
Chief Information Security Officer
State of Oregon
Department of Administrative Services
Enterprise Security Office
503-378-4896
Data Classification 2 - Limited

From: Daryl Gilbertson <dgilbertson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:dgilbertson@xxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, September 23, 2013 6:22 AM
To: "SANS-EDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:SANS-EDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<SANS-EDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:SANS-EDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [SANS-EDU AB] Partnership Simulcast special: SANS SEC566 (20 Critical
Security Controls) Oct. 21-25...

Register today for deeply discounted SANS SEC566 Partnership Simulcast class:

http://www.sans.org/simulcast/details/sec566-oct-2013-jason-fossen

Class: SEC566 Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls -
In-Depth
Date: Oct. 21-25
Time: 8-4pm Pacific (11am-7pm Eastern)
Location: SANS Simulcast (virtual live class)
Instructor: Jason Fossen<http://www.sans.org/instructors/jason-fossen>
Partnership Price: $1750 (State/Local/EDU)
List Price: $4,175

Registration & Information:
http://www.sans.org/simulcast/details/sec566-oct-2013-jason-fossen

This course is part of the SANS Partnership Program. Students who work for
educational institutions, state government, or local government may attend this
course at a discounted price of $1750. To receive discounted Partnership
pricing, you must enter the appropriate discount code:

Partnership Discount Codes Required:
* Employees of the University of California System:
    enter 102113566UC in the Registration Discount Code field
* Employees of other educational institutions, state government, or local
government:
    enter 102113566EDU in the Registration Discount Code field

Daryl Gilbertson
National Account Manager
SANS Institute
678-714-5712 (EST)
DGilbertson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:DGilbertson@xxxxxxxx>
www.sans.org/Partnership/events<http://www.sans.org/Partnership/events>

"I'm SOLD on your level of customer service."
  - Barbara Smiley, REN-ISAC

"Particularly in times of very tight budgets, government security leaders need
to search for innovative ways to share resources and leverage their collective
buying power.  Working with SANS and my CISO peers across the country has
provided the State of Minnesota with an unprecedented opportunity to leverage
our training budget and provide our security professionals with top notch
content in the process.  It is a win /win relationship that I look forward to
helping foster in the upcoming years."
  - Chis Buse, CISO, State of Minnesota