[oagitm] OPA4 Opening at DCBS

  • From: "Wheeler Sandy C" <sandy.c.wheeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:23:13 +0000

Hi All,
DCBS has an opening for a Operations and Policy Analyst 4 - Project Manager.
The successful candidate will help us establish a PMO and lead our large cross
divisional and cross Agency projects.  This is a non-supervisory management
services position that will work closely with myself and our division
administrator.  I think it will be an exciting, challenging and very
interesting position.
Please spread the word.

Operations and Policy Analyst 4 (Program Manager)
<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=730768>

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Wheeler