[oagitm] Re: Lincoln County IT Director Recruitment

  • From: John Waffenschmidt <jwaffenschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Sadony <Joe.Sadony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:10:57 -0800

While I intended to get this out prior to the posting of the Lincoln County
IT Director position, I do want to convey to all of you how important
OAGITM has been to me.  Many of you helped me with sound advice along the
way, and I appreciate it.

Two years ago my Board of Commissioners appointed me County Surveyor in
addition to my duties as IT Director.  I have had the privilege to work
with an excellent IT team here and have enjoyed both roles, but it is time
for me to focus my energy on my County Surveyor responsibilities.

OAGITM is a great group of dedicated professionals.  I will miss attending
our conferences and discussing the latest developments in technology.

Sincerely,
John

John Waffenschmidt
Information Technology Director