[oagitm] Internet content filtering

  • From: Eric Jensen <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:02:42 -0700

I would like to know what kind of Internet Content Filtering system (either hardware or software) that you may using. Are you satisfied with your product and would you recommend it to others.

Does anyone use WebHawk 3.0? We are using this and we recently had to upgrade from an older version (which worked great for us) to the new 3.0 version. Now we are experiencing a big increase in lost packets on our network, and we have users in our Elections & Health departments who use Citrix applications that our now experiencing either major slowness or not being able to log into Citrix at all.

WebHawk's technical support (Tangent) has been very dis-satisfying, to put it mildly.

Thanks for your input!
Eric Jensen
Umatilla County CIS

--
Eric Jensen
Umatilla County Computer Information Services