[oagitm] Re: Information Needed Regarding Electronic Contracting Systems

  • From: "Julie PEARSON" <julie.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rhen.Pond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:27:24 -0700

Hi- You may want to contact Quantivate, they are at the beginning stages of
creating something like this for us through their Prism application.  Andy
Vanderhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
425-947-5239.

Julie Pearson - Ruthven, CIO
Information Services Division
Oregon Secretary of State
255 Capitol Street, Suite 103
Salem, Oregon 97310
(503) 986-0521
(503) 302-4255 cell
julie.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality Solutions;Satisfied Customers"

>>> POND Rhen <Rhen.Pond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/29/2009 12:03 PM >>>

Lane County is currently exploring a rewrite or replacement of our electronic
contracting system.  I am curious to know what, if any, electronic contract
processes you have implemented.  We are looking for electronic automation of
contract development, management, workflow/ tracking and reporting solutions.

If your system has a broad scope of reporting capabilities, electronic
signature, search capabilities, a central repository, and routing/workflow, I'd
really like to hear about it.

Any information is greatly appreciated and certainly if you have any questions,
let me know.

Thanks, Rhen Pond, Administrative Services Manager
Lane County Information Services
125 East Eighth Avenue
Eugene, OR  97401
(541) 682-4040