[oagitm] HP Blade Server

  • From: Altermatt Don <Don.Altermatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:54:55 +0000

We have an HP bl35-p blade server system available for transfer to a government
agency or any other entity allowed under State of Oregon rules.

There are 10 blade servers, power supply, etc.

While this system is end of life, it was fully functional when we stopped using
it.

Anyone trying to keep a similar system running may want some spare parts.

If anyone is interested, please contact me so we can get the transfer paperwork
started.  Once the paperwork is finished, the system will be available for
pickup at our Salem location.

Don Altermatt
Information Systems Manager
Facilities, Information and Technology
Department of Public Safety Standards & Training
4190 Aumsville Hwy S.E.
Salem, OR  97317-8981
(503) 378-2316