[oagitm] Call for presentation for the OAGITM Summer Conference

  • From: Larry Harker <lharker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:57:55 -0700

Hello All;

The OAGITM board is in the process of planning the summer conference.    During
the winter conference, we had a lot of interest from members wanting to hear
more about projects that organizations are working on.  So if your organization
is working on something cool and you are interested in sharing information
about our project, please let one of the OAGITM board members know and we will
get you on the agenda.

Larry Harker
OAGITM President
IRIS Manager