[o3club] Re: just saying high to all those who signed up to o3 plz reply back

  • From: "Kim Doyle" <tkdoyle.cb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <o3club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:59:26 -0800

Got the message see ya on-line

-----Original Message-----
From: o3club-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:o3club-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Val
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 12:50 AM
To: o3club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [o3club] just saying high to all those who signed up to o3 plz
reply back

Everyone please reply back when you get the chance :)

I have been busy and I had a serious problem with my
router/gatway/switch  after  I flashed the firmware it craped out on me
and pretty much died I had no way to access it after playing around for
so many hours I was going to throw it away or something, but I started
to make progress and to my surprise things were starting to work out,
and then it started to make sense at the end, anyway I got it fixed but
lots of time spent on that problem.

To make o3 work I need your feedback so please reply back :-)