[nyschp.dop] auto verify cpoe orders

  • From: Sandra Obleman <sobleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:12:40 +0000

Hello Everyone,
Like many of you, we recently converted our surgical services providers to
CPOE. Currently, the pharmacy is verifying PACU orders. Does anyone out there
know if PACU orders can be treated like ED orders and set to auto verify. I
could not find a clear cut answer as the time of go live but I am still
researching it as it has greatly disrupted both pharmacy and PACU workflow. If
anyone out there knows of anything different, I am definitely interested.

Thanks
Sandy

Sandra Obleman, Pharm.D.
Director of Pharmacy
Oswego Hospital
110 W 6th St
Oswego, NY 13126
Tel: 315-349-5719
Fax:315-349-5781

This communication is from Oswego Health, Inc., or an affiliate, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Information contained herein may include privileged and/or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you received this message in error or if you are otherwise
unauthorized to receive it, please promptly return to sender via email with a
copy to privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then delete the original message and
destroy all copies. Thank you.