[nwklslistserv] Re: Public Library Standards

  • From: "Darla Deeds" <bcpl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:18:19 -0500

George, is there any policy that states that a member trustee cannot work at
the library and receive wages?
Darla Deeds
  #2 Washington Square

  Norton, KS 67654

  E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Office: 785-877-5148

  Toll Free: 800-432-2858

  "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four
sharpening the axe."

  Abraham Lincoln

  No virus found in this message.

GIF image