[nwklslistserv] Lead the Challenge in Topeka - October 23rd

  • From: Melany Wilks <podaire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserve NWKLS <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

Is anyone going to Lead the Challenge in Topeka on October 23rd?

I either need to stay in Topeka on the Weekend or travel back with someone if I
want to go.

Any one want company and to share expenses??

Melany

Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: 785-460-4470
Fax:     785-460-4472
Website: colbylibrary.com
Melany's personal e-mail @ PML: podaire@xxxxxxxxx
Melany's work e-mail: director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. Thank you.