[nwklslistserv] Kansas Visitors Guide

  • From: "George Seamon" <nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:42:48 -0500

FYI

George

From: Jennifer Haugh [mailto:jennifer.haugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 4:46 PM
To: nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kansas Visitors Guide

Good afternoon!

I would like to share an opportunity with your member libraries. The State
Library suggested I start with Sections.

The travel season is in full swing and many libraries offer our Official
Kansas Visitors Guide (free publication) to their patrons.

A box contains 50 guides of all there is to see and do in Kansas. We've
found it to be quite popular with libraries in our area.

Library staff can order a box or more with no cost for shipping at this
link:

https://www.travelks.com/orderaccount/login.cfm

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Jennifer Haugh

Tourism Communications Manager/Editor, KANSAS! magazine

Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism

1020 S. Kansas Ave, Ste 200

Topeka, KS  66612

(785) 296-7091

(785) 250-5062 (cell)