[nwklslistserv] Fw: National Library Week - Paul Schneider - Silver Shoes book

  • From: Melany Wilks <podaire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Below is a repeat of something I sent a week or so ago. I wonder if anyone is
considering this?? If so would you please e-mail me back. I'd like to get this
nailed down for our National Library Week in April.  Otherwise I will have to
find other ways to fill my speakers podium.

I am discussing with the author, Paul Schneider (Silver Shoes) to come to Colby
on Friday April 15th. We would have him booked from 11:30 - 1:15 pm. (lunch
time). He is willing to do 3 libraires for $750.00 ($250 each), or two for
$600.00 (300.00) each. I would really like to get his fee down to $250.00 but
wonder if there are two other libraries that would be able to afford this.

If we had more libraries that want him, he would be willing to go to others on
the way to Colby! Maybe 3 could be in one area on Thursday. These are just my
thoughts.

Once I hear your interest and cost factors, possible day and times wanted, I
can
e-mail him and get some agreement with him.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.

Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: 785-460-4470
Fax:     785-460-4472
Website: colbylibrary.com
Melany's e-mail @ PML: podaire@xxxxxxxxx
PML e-mail: colbykslibrary@xxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
message. Thank you.