[nvda-winten] Re: intro, and two cotrana question

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-winten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:00:46 -0800

Hi Scott,
Personally, I'd not use "hey Cortana" feature yet because of issues reported on
the media. According to Jamie from NV Access, Mick Curran (the lead NVDA
developer) tested Windows 10 and found it had nasty bugs (some of us have
confirmed bugs such as not reading redesigned Start Menu and not cooperating
well with Cortana). Rest assured that I and other users are still testing
Windows 10 and are thinking about how to adopt NVDA for Windows 10 experience.
Cheers,
Joseph