Re: [nvda-translations] update translation status

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:35:59 +0100

Hi Ondrej,

I mean the translation page on community.nvda-project not the po files.

Am 02.11.2013 16:22, schrieb Ondrej Rosik:
Not sure when this was broken but now you can find it by pressing tab in the notes translators edit field.

Dňa 2. 11. 2013 10:51 Bernd Dorer  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi Mesar,

could you update the translation status vor 2013.3? Ar-sa is missing in
the list, yet.
Should we indicate somehow that the user is selecting an outdated language?

thanks
Bernd

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus
Schutz ist aktiv.

---