Re: [nvda-translations] question about annotation

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:28:26 +1000

Annotation refers to footnotes, endnotes, comments, etc.; i.e. notes which are not part of the main text but which are referenced by and are complementary to it.

Surprisingly to me, this is not the first time we've been asked this, so I think it needs to be explained somewhere. That'll have to wait until 2015.2, though.

Jamie

On 10/02/2015 12:59 AM, Aron Ocsvari wrote:
Dear translators,
can someone send me a determination of annotation expression? I didn't
find any information about that in the user guide, and I have no idea
what would be the best translation for it.
Thanks,
Aron

James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited